Monday, September 12, 2011

Life & Fried Chicken

As i'm making home made fried chicken (yummy!/20+lbs I'm also packing. Well actually i'm taking a break to blog. Bryan and I are moving to Dalton. I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet. We were kinda forced to move. Our roommate Wesley decided it was best for him to move, so financially we need to also.
                                       

                                  Reasons i'm not looking forward to it. (Since my blog friends like lists)

         1. We live in a pretty nice house currently (Especially for young/unmarried couple)
        2. SO much room here.
         3. I've lived here for over a year. Its became "home".
        4.There's been SO much change in my life lately. I don't like it.
       5. I consider most of dalton "ghetto" and afraid i'll be robbed.
        6. Although Chatsworth is 25 mins away, I'm not looking forward to being away from my Dad, sister, brother-in-law, and nephews.



   On the bright side, I will be closer, MUCH closer to work. Our rent is cheaper, and utilities will be halved. Part of growing up is change and I guess it's something I need to let happen. Lord knows there is nothing I can do to change it. I want to set some goals in my life. One of them is making more time for friends. Friendship and family mean so much to me, and it's probably the only thing in life I live for.
  Since my mom passed I honestly can't describe how I feel. I'm multi-polar (more than bi-polar) about it. I kind of think most of the time, I stay busy so I don't think about it. When I'm alone and its night, or i'm on my way home from work, I'll think of her. I don't let myself really miss her though. I think I can't deal with it psychologically. Maybe I just don't grieve as much as I expect that I should. I expect I should be a complete and total wreck because seriously guys. My mom meant everything to me. I was so close to her my whole life. We text all day long every day. We went to Florida over Labor Day weekend and I kept checking my phone for texts from mom being her usual VERY worrisome self. I miss being over-cared for.
 Anyways, So my cousin got married during Tropical Storm Lee in Pensacola, FL. It was wild, but a much needed vacation. I caught the bouquet, not that I wanted it. haaa.  I learned that I can not drive during rain, or for 8 or more hours. My nephews vocabulary is outrageous. Where have they learned all this?! I'm trying more than ever to let go of things that I have no control over. Maybe it's because of the anti-depressant I'm on. My answer to most things/conflicts is the simple phrase....whatever. I'm out of school till next semester and i'm hating it. I want to have my degree now. I at least want to be in the program so I KNOW i'll graduate eventually.

Love you all,
 Seriously!,
 Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment