Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*About Me)

Obviously, you probably know me if you are reading this but I don't really have anything to blog about so i'm gonna write about myself.

 I feel like i'm so behind from my other blog friends. Married, have kids, engaged....

I am in college to be a radiology technician and have been going to college since I was 19. 
I'm 23 and just now finishing my pre req's. I have no career PASSION, but I do know that I like the healthcare. I never though tI would want to get married, and have kids, but the older I get I find myself day dreaming about it. I'm not in the right place in my life for either of those, but I'm excited to think about the day things will start falling into place. 

 Bryan and I have been dating for 2 years (not including the numerous break ups) next week. We have lived together almost a year and things are going really good. He's been the guy I've always wanted since we've been back together and has worked hard to win my trust back. I'm grateful to have him in my life. 
I really only have two best friends. It's funny how that works. I don't mean to be anti-social, but I've learned in the past year or so how EVIL people really are. That may sound crazy to most, but I was really sheltered for A LONG TIME. Not to say I don't have "friends", but Kassie and Shae have just always been there for me.  I'm learning now not to tell everyone my business, but it never stays between me and the person(s) i'm telling. That's kind of why I don't write much at all. 
 My family are really the most important people in my life. Since I was in elementary school I've had 5+ CLOSE family members die. Regardless how morbid it seems, it has made us all very close. I view life differently because I know how short it can be. My nephews show me life can be amazing no matter what kind of bad day I have. 

 I have a huge heart. Everyone I meet I want to be their bff. I talk a lot of junk, but i'm very non confrontational. I have been screwed over and the only person i've stood up to/kicked butt is Bryan. haha. I'm leaving the rest up to God.  

Random pictures? SURE

                                              First time drinking....very awkward. 


                                                   My sisters sweet family:)

                                           We have drag shows at my family Christmas' 

Ok so I shouldn't even be allowed to blog but it's okay. Hope you could read along with my scatter brain.

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I have very few friends too. It doesn't make you socially awkard..it makes you smart!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sherika on what she just said! And don't feel like you're behind. I'm 24 and in college for the second time, still unsure of where my passion is. At least we're on the same sinking ship right?

    ReplyDelete