Tuesday, May 17, 2011

olo


I find myself watching "kid" movies ever since my nephews were born. Despicable Me should really win an award. I also LOVE Mega mind. haha Sad...I know. This is my first blog post besides the ones on my "family" blog. The family blog is a GREAT idea if you don't get to see family that much but want to remain close. I love reading blogs, but I promise you i'm the most boring person on earth and my blogs will mainly consist of me obsessing over my nephews. I like to think of them as my birth control. Looking at all these blogs of lovely mothers and their beautiful children sometimes gives me baby mini fever. Not to say I don't want any, I'm just not ready. ANYWAYS. My nephews turned 2 last month and it's bittersweet watching them grow up. I loved the fat little butter balls they were the first few months of their lives. Now they call me Telly and give me the sweetest kisses.....and sing some mean Justin Bieber. haha

2 comments:

  1. It only gets worse when the kids growing up before your eyes are your own! Trust me! But the twins are absolutely precious and you should totally get the JB fever on video and post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at their hair! PRECIOUS. Just blog about any/everything you're thinking. Don't even worry about it.

    ReplyDelete